[NEohioPAL] FW: Open Casting Call

Brian Bowers bjbowers4584 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 19 11:57:26 PDT 2009

 Brian BowersBraeden Mediawww.thebrianbowersproject.comBraedy Photographywww.braedyphoto.com(216) 373-0653

 Begin forwarded message:
From: msmith at aloomination.comDate: July 18, 2009 2:36:50 PM EDTTo: braedyphoto at gmail.comSubject: Open Casting Call
 Brian, please forward to anyone you feel my be interested.

An award winning production company is holding an open casting call for the
Cleveland 48 Hour Film Project on Wednesday July 22, 2009. If you're not
familiar, the 48 Hour Film Project is a competition in which filmmakers write,
shoot, and edit a short film between 7PM Friday July 31st and 7PM Sunday August
2nd.

http://www.48hourfilm.com/cleveland/

We are looking for talented, energetic people with a strong sense of competition
to help us bring home the top prize. Last year's winners screened at
Filmapalooza and some on to Cannes. Due to the nature of the competition, we
will not have a script until Friday evening, thus we will be casting for
talent, not specific roles. Actors must be flexible and quick on their feet and
on call after 8PM Friday July 31st through Sunday AM August 2nd. Please respond
to casting at aloomination with questions.

Compensation: The rules of the contest dictate we can not offer compensation;
however you will receive a copy of the film for your reel, an imdb credit, and
craft services on set.

Doors will open at 7PM and run until 9PM. All the auditions will be filmed. Due
to the nature of the project we will have several scenarios for you, but feel
free to prepare something if you'd like. Also, please bring a recent headshot
or photo please if you have one available. We ask that you RSVP with a general
time frame you anticipate arriving. The location is listed below, feel free to
bring a friend as there may be some wait time when you arrive. Thank you again
for your interest.

Staybridge Suites
Business Center
4351 Feels Pointe Drive