[NEohioPAL] Spellfound - short film casting

Marlo Zaber marlozaber at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 19 19:44:30 PDT 2009

Thank you for the submissions we have received, and to those who have already auditioned.  No need to re-submit.  We will be holding one or two more audition dates.  To be considered, please send your resume and headshot to action at spellfound.info.

SPELLFOUND
a short romantic comedy
Director/Writer: Muawia Almuhaisen
Assistant Director: Marlo Zaber
Producer: Dmitry Kaplun
Next Audition Date: TBA/By Invitation
Shoot/Start Date(s): August 2009
Location(s): Cleveland, OH
Website: www.spellfound.info (in progress)

STORY
LINE: Maria lives in her own fantasy world, looking for love; so she
decides to cast a spell to bring her true love.  We follow the spell
through a turn of events to see if it works or not...stay tuned.

Please submit headshots and resume to action at spellfound.info to be considered. Experienced actors preferred.  Invitations/audition dates will be notified via email.

SEEKING (5) males, (7) females:

[MIKE]
(25-35)  Any ethnicity, male, handsome, good heart, LEAD.

[TONY]
(40-50)  Any ethnicity, male, stubborn pizza shop owner.

[CHARLIE]
(25-35) Any ethnicity, male, larger-than-life and funny.

[CHRIS]
(25-35) Any ethnicity, male, plays Julie’s boyfriend, handsome and gullible.

[WILLIAM]
(25-35) Any ethnicity, male, geeky smart and dorky.

[MARIA]
(25-35) Any ethnicity, female, interestingly beautiful, think Amelie, LEAD.

[JACKIE]
(25-35) Any ethnicity, female, friend of Maria’s, funny and outgoing.

[JENNIFER]
(25-35) Any ethnicity, female, friend of Maria’s, quirky and sarcastic.

[JULIE]
(25-35) Any ethnicity, female, plays Chris’s girlfriend, feisty.

[MARY]
(25-35) Any ethnicity, female, plays Mike’s girlfriend.

[SARAH]
(25-30) Any ethnicity, female, sweet, supportive friend of Maria’s.

[SUSAN]
(25-30) Any ethnicity, female, silly.