[NEohioPAL] Review of "The 10-10 Festival" at CVLT

Martifalk at aol.com Martifalk at aol.com
Fri Jul 17 08:13:22 PDT 2009

A note about the CVLT 10-10 Festival. It was a very ambitious undertaking
and I hope it continues.  The River Street Theatre is a perfect venue for
this project and it is the kind of thing we need to encourage some writers
and  actors to take on more risky stuff. The evening went from mundane to edgy
to  comic and back again. I was surprised to find I had to be on a waiting
list for  a seat last Saturday so plan ahead. I lokk forward to more.
Marti Franks
**************Can love help you live longer? Find out now.
(http://personals.aol.com/articles/2009/02/18/longer-lives-through-relationships/?ncid=emlweu
slove00000001)