[NEohioPAL] Female Vocalist Needed For Band

earle r earler at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 20 16:02:56 PDT 2009

Lead Female Singer Needed for working Meatloaf tribute band. We are turning down gigs looking for the right person. Must have flexible schedule and be able to do periodic weekend travel. Please check out our website www.dashboardlights.net and if still interested and able to sing the parts contact Donny at 216-316-2431 ASAP. Must be team player and a quick study. We are a large venue act not a bar band.

"Animals are such agreeable friends, they ask no questions and make no criticisms."