[NEohioPAL] FEMALE LEAD VOCALIST NEEDED FOR BAND

earle r earler at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 23 07:24:09 PDT 2009

Dashboard Lights is large venue regularly performing Meatloaf tribute band in need of a new lead female vocalist. Must be available for periodic weekend travel. Please check out our website www.dashboardlights.net to listen to our material and see samples of our show.  If this is something you can and want to do, contact me at this email address.  We need someone that can get up to speed quickly and has great stage composure.

"Animals are such agreeable friends, they ask no questions and make no criticisms."