[NEohioPAL] Join Cleveland Young Arts Professionals Network for a picnic and free Shakespeare!

Alison LaRosa Montez alarosa at clevelandplayhouse.com
Fri Jul 24 07:21:09 PDT 2009

Are you a young professional in the arts & culture field in Northeast Ohio?
Cleveland Young Arts Professionals Network is the perfect opportunity to
network with others who love the arts!
FIND US ON FACEBOOK: "Cleveland Young Arts Professionals Network"

Join us for our next event on AUGUST 1st!
What: Bard at the Park: Cleveland Shakespeare Festival Picnic Outing
Where: Wade Oval, Cleveland (East Blvd. & Wade Oval Dr.)
When: Saturday, August 1, 6-9pm
BYO-Picnic starts @ 6pm (look for the pink umbrella), CSF performance of
"Antony and Cleopatra" starts @ 7.
Free admission!

For more info or to join the CYAPN mailing list, contact Alison at: alarosa
AT alumni DOT iu DOT edu

Alison LaRosa Montez
Associate Managing Director
The Cleveland Play House
alarosa at clevelandplayhouse.com
216-795-7000, ext. 1057

Seeing Is Believing at the Cleveland Play House!
<http://www.clevelandplayhouse.com/>
2009-2010 subscriptions on sale now!
Beethoven, As I Knew Him . Inherit the Wind . A Christmas Story . Lost in
Yonkers . Ain't Misbehavin' . Emma . Bill W. and Dr. Bob