[NEohioPAL] Sell out Opening for The Andrews Brothers at Western Reserve Playhouse

Marie Dusini mardus at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 25 09:27:48 PDT 2009

Opening Night Sells Out

Friday's July 24th opening of THE ANDREWS BROTHERS was a complete sell-out. As of this moment tickets remain for Saturday's the 25th  8:00 p.m. show..

Join us for the Special salute to the USO on Sunday, July 26th at 7:30 pm
Special guest for the evening will be retired Lt. Colonel Doug Ely who serves on the USO board.

You can share memories with him during the intermission and after the show.  Don't forgot to bring your photo of your service for us to display on out lobby board.
.
You are are encouraged to call 330-620-7314 to make a reservation...Don't be left out!!

The theatre is located at 3326 Everett Road on the Bath/Richfield township lines in Summit County.  Take I-77 to exit 143 and if traveling from the north or the south turn left at the top of the ramp and proceed approx one mile to Revere Rd.turn right and drive one mile into our parking lot.

Don't lose you chance to see this show.  Preview and and Opening night audiences gave the cast a standing round of applause.
CALL:   330-836-2552