[NEohioPAL] CINEMA Cleveland Industry Mixer: Rock 4 Film

Eric Swinderman ericswinderman at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 26 19:51:01 PDT 2009

Please join us for a night of amazing LIVE MUSIC, ALL YOU CAN EAT
FOOD, DOOR PRIZES and of course the opportunity to learn how CINEMA Cleveland can help you get your film made!

Doors open at 7pm. The cost is just $10 and 100% of the proceeds
fund local film programs and projects. Tickets can be purchased at the
door or online at http://www.cinemacleveland.com

Headliners include the soulful Sean Benjamin. Ranging from acoustic
rock to pop and R&B, Benjamin's music has never failed to please
music fans of all demographics and genres. .

Also appearing are Auralis. The Coldplay/Keane influenced band was
founded by classically trained pianists. With a heavy focus on
keyboards and electronic bass, the band showcases addictive and soaring
hooks.

Rounding out the billing is The Bridge Party, an electronic music/ art
experiment by Eric Pollarine, former member of Cleveland’s electronic
rock trio Whitechapel. With influences such as Depeche Mode, the band
creates a live show with energy and vision.

Pre-purchasing online will automatically enter you into the drawing for the door
 prizes.

Your support at this event is vital to our mission and I can't wait to see you again!

Eric Swinderman   Executive Director
C.I.N.E.M.A. Inc.
440-503-2777
www.cinemacleveland.com