[NEohioPAL] CWRU: Their S*** Don't Stink?

Rick Montgomery Jr. rmontgom at neo.rr.com
Mon Jul 20 11:59:06 PDT 2009

Ya know guys
 the older  get
 the better the words of my Grandparents sound

Grandma would always tell me,” if you can’t say something nice about
someone
. Don’t say anything at all
 What goes around comes around
” (these
things stand the test of time
 so they must HAVE a grain of truth)

 I don’t know why certain postings catch my attention because I usually have
more pressing things to worry about
 but in the current
economic/political/social conditions
 wouldn’t it be better to find a way to
support each other than trying to find way to alienate.

Nah
 what am I thinking
 crucify ‘em
 leaves more for us