[NEohioPAL] ATTENTION SONGWRITERS: BALLAD and UPTEMPO ORIGINAL SONG NEEDED FOR A DISNEY AUDITION

Amy Reinhart amy.e.reinhart at oh.rr.com
Mon Aug 3 13:37:09 PDT 2009

Hi,
My daughter is in need of two original songs that would appeal to the "tween" age group  (i.e. Disney/Nickelodeon audiences) for a Disney submission.
One song must be an uptempo and one must be a ballad, approximately 3 minutes long.  We would need to have exclusive rights to the song before we could submit it to Disney.  I would also need your assistance on putting the song together with music and downloading it into a file that could be emailed to our manager in California.  Of course as the songwriter you would benefit tremendously if Disney decided to pursue the songs for their programming.  I need to have relatively quick turnaround.  I may not be able to answer all of your questions immediately but would get back to you promptly with answers after discussing with manager.
Please contact me (A. Reinhart) at amy.e.reinhart at oh.rr.com if you have interest in working with me.  We reside on the west side of Cleveland.

THANK YOU!