[NEohioPAL] Shameless self promotion...

Noah Budin nbudin at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 3 14:24:15 PDT 2009

...can be a good thing! So, here I go. (Note: If you don't like Shameless Self Promotion, hit "delete" now.)

I'm getting ready to send out a new edition of my free e-newsletter. If you'd like to receive my free e-newsletters, got to my website www.noahbudin.com and sign up. I promise to send them out at irregular, unpredictable intervals.

If you've never been to my website, check it out at www.noahbudin.com. Coming soon: My Virtual Press Kit. Keep checking back. Also, if you want to view past newsletters, go to the newsletter archive at http://www.noahbudin.com/newsletter.php.

Also, you can follow me on Twitter. Not that I ever tweet. But if you follow me, I'll tweet just for you. And find me on Facebook. I never turn down a friend request. Also, I have a fan page on Facebook.

You can find info about this upcoming gig in all of the above items, but I'm going to mention it here as well, because it deserves heavy promo:

Friday, August 14, 2009, 8:00 PM - "Soul and Heart: A Two-Hour Festival of Folk, Blues and Pop-Gospel" in the Evans Amphitheater at Cain Park in Cleveland Heights, OH. The Woodstock spirit lives! Featuring Long Road (Cleveland's favorite and only 60s-style folk group), the Prayer Warriors (pop-gospel), Rob Williams (vocals, woodwinds, reeds), and Noah Budin (acoustic singer-songwriter) playing individually and in various combinations with each other. General admission in advance $20 (Patron Series $17); day of show $23. On sale at Ticketmaster 4/24 (online, outlets, 800-745-3000). Cain Park Ticket Office opens May 30 for Cleveland Heights residents only; June 6 for all others.

Thanks for reading this far.

And thanks for reading this far.

You are a true and loyal fan if you've read this far.

Noah Budin
www.noahbudin.com