[NEohioPAL] Auditions for Lead Actress in Film

Kenneth Kowalski ekbole at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 4 06:45:00 PDT 2009

A T T E N T I O N:

Looking for special actress who can meet the following qualifications:

*  Look 19 years old, be a caucasian female with a small or thin frame only;
*  Must be well experienced in film and be able to memorize well (quick study);
*  Need to be flexible and be willing to rehearse in Akron three times per week.

The lead role involves 11 scenes.  Our local independent group has already begun filming for our sequel, so this is an immediate opening with shoots scheduled in northeast Ohio during this month (August) and throughout the fall of 2009.

If you are interested and willing to dedicate as much time as needed to this project, please contact one of the directors ASAP at (330) 633-6093 or (330) 631-8399 for more information and/or to schedule an individual appointment.

Note that this a volunteer position only.  However, all those involved in this non-profit production would receive the following:

1)  A free copy of the film on DVD upon completion;
2)  Unlimited recommendation letters for employment, acting opportunities, and academic pursuits;
3)  Privileges to take part in media interviews and such.

Thank you.

Eric "Kenneth" Kowalski
Representative for "Mama's Plan II: The Reconciliation"