[NEohioPAL] FOR SALE: "GENUINE HEAVY DUTY STOCKADE" Great for a movie set or Haunted House Prop

Joey Asfarazuno wizeguy12000 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 5 03:35:57 PDT 2009

Hi there everybody
I'm selling a genuine heavy duty completely welded metal framed stockade with wooden stock with head and arms holes.  Adjustable pin-positions for standing, kneeling, or sitting.  The standing or sitting platform is made of tongue-in-groove type wood on top, and a heavy ply on the bottom.

The top platform wood could be finished if you'd want to that but it's ready to use as it is.  I'm asking 200.00 cash but I'm willing to accept a reasonable offer however, please note that I have about 300.00 dollars in this thing in materials and I've seen stockades going for well over 600 bucks online.

I'm just making some room in properties for some new things coming in and thought somebody might be interested, if not I'll just hold onto it, thank you for your time.  By the way, this must be picked up by no later than this weekend.  Email me back to set up an appointment if interested, thank you for your time.