[NEohioPAL] Actors Needed for Web Series Pilot Shooting in Youngstown, OH

Julie Cancio Harper at Millwork Films julie at millworkfilms.com
Wed Aug 5 18:18:00 PDT 2009

We are casting a short horror/comedy web pilot that will be shot in
the Youngstown area from August 7 - 10 and we are still looking for
the right actors for fill the roles below. We are local film producers
who are working in conjunction with Adams House Productions, a Los
Angeles-based production company, which has a contract to produce this
web pilot for Fremantle Media (producers of American Idol, etc.).

The shoot is a super-low-budget, non-union production and roles are
not paid, but all actors will receive a credit on a Fremantle
production (and lunch will be provided).  This work may also lead to
recurring roles if the series gets picked up.  The goal is to build a
large enough viewership on the internet to justify producing a pilot
for a television series.

Each role requires one full day of shooting and we need for actors to
be able to wear their own clothes to fit their role -- costume
descriptions are included below.  Some actors may also be asked to
help by providing small props related to their character.

We need the following cast members:

An actor to play the role of an ATTRACTIVE GIRL -- early 20s, needs to
have designer-looking business clothing/suit & be agile in a pair of
heels.

An actor to play the role of a GEEKY MALE -- early 20s to early 30s,
needs to have nice business attire/suit - think agents from Entourage

An actor to play the role of a HANDSOME MALE -- early 20s to early
30s, needs to have nice business attire/suit - think agents from
Entourage

An actor to play the role of a FRAT BOY -- early 20s, needs to have
nice business attire/suit - - think agents from Entourage

An actor to play the role of DAMSEL IN DISTRESS -- early 20's, drop
dead gorgeous/ girl next door look, must know how to look scared and/
or scream

An actor to play the role of a 5 YEAR OLD VAMPIRE HUNTER -- boy, could
be 5-10 years old, athletic & outgoing, caucasian & dark hair, Italian
look (to depict our already-cast HERO as a child).

An actor to play the role of a 5 YEAR OLD VAMPIRE.

An actor to play the role of an OLD VAMPIRE HUNTER -- male, 60s - 80s,
athletic and agile  (to depict our already-cast HERO as a senior
citizen).

An actor to play the role of an ELDERLY VAMPIRE -- 60s to 80s.

An actor to play the role of a MALE TEMP AGENCY INTERVIEWER -- 30s -
50s, business professional look.

An actor to play the role of a TEMP APPLICANT / COLLEGE STUDENT --
early to mid 20s, dressed to go to a job interview.

-----------------

CONTACT US

Please respond by email to casting at millworkfilms.com with your name,
full contact details, and one of the following:

SEND US

1. If you have previous professional acting experience, please submit
your headshot and resume.

OR

2. If you do not have a headshot and resume, please reply with a
recent picture of yourself and a few words on why you are interested
in the role and what experience you might bring to it.

QUESTIONS?

Call toll-free: 888-212-7821 ext. 111