[NEohioPAL] Last days to see The Enemy Within!

Lynda Bender lbender at mmjh.org
Thu Aug 6 08:24:04 PDT 2009

The Enemy Within: Terror in America is in its final weeks at the Maltz
Museum of Jewish Heritage, click www.maltzmuseum.org
<http://www.matlzmuseum.org/>  for details. It's an unprecedented
perspective into terror on American soil, developed by the renowned
International Spy Museum in Washington, D.C., with forgotten stories of
domestic terrorists and foreign agents, militant radicals and saboteurs
who have threatened America's sense of security over the past 200 years.
It explores how we identify the enemy, and how we keep our country safe
without compromising the civil liberties upon which it was founded.

Weeks and months after every special exhibition, we receive calls and
visits from people who thought they'd catch it right at the end, and
missed.  Busy lives and deadline-orientation conspire to make some of us
delay things until the last minute.  For Enemy, the last minute is here.

Please forward this to your friends, come see it (or come back for one
last look yourself).  It's truly one-of-a-kind.

Lynda A. Bender

Director of Education and Public Programs

Maltz Museum of Jewish Heritage

2929 Richmond Road

Beachwood, OH  44122

DD 216.593.0588