[NEohioPAL] Reviews on NeOhiopal

Jack Kilroy jpk1798 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 06:39:03 PDT 2009

I've been responsible for a few adulatory theater reviews of shows I've
enjoyed and that involved a friend.  I agree with Anastasia, what's the big
deal?   My submissions have been concise and infrequent, more to give a
deserving local production a plug than to engage in a critical examination
of the production.  No big deal.