[NEohioPAL] Reviews on NeOhiopal

Sam J. samjsan at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 8 16:24:21 PDT 2009

Here's a thought... and maybe its just my opinion on forming my own opinion... If you dont want to read a review, dont read it!!!!

I know everytime I see the word "review" in a posting, it goes straight to the delete file.  Anyone has the right to say what they want, where they want, and when they want... As much as we have the right to choose to listen to, argue against, or outright ignore what's being said!!

In other words - If you dont like it, dont listen!!!!

Thats all i have to say bout that

 ~ Forrest Gump