[NEohioPAL] 6 Classes a week- $120 per month

Jessica Houde houdeschoolofacting at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 10 10:35:18 PDT 2009

Monday’s:       11AM-1PM and 7PM-9:30PM
Wednesday’s: 7PM-9PM audition technique class
Thursday’s:     7PM-9:30PM
Saturday’s      11AM-1PM and 5PM-7PM
Saturday's:     2:30AM-4PM children's class
Taught by former L.A. Playhouse West's advanced teacher, Jessica Houde-Morris, you will receive passed by Sanford Meisner to Robert Carnegie and finally to Jessica Houde-Morris.  A school completely devoted to the Meisner technique, Ms. Houde-Morris teaches exactly as she, and her mentor, Robert Carnegie, taught at Playhouse West

See What Some of the Students Are Saying:
"I have only been attending the Houde School of acting for a month and I have already have learned so much from Jessica.... It is just a wonderful place to be apart of. ~Beginner Student, Antonia Villalon.

"Jessica facilitates a learning environment that is both fun and professional.  Her passion for teaching and for the Meisner Technique shows during every class.  It is such a
privilege to have someone with her extensive knowledge and experience teaching classes in our area." ~Advanced Student, Kurt Yue

"hey Jessica. Thank you so much. I really enjoyed class, and i am thrilled that you were able to identify my fatal flaw right away and nail it so perfectly. I have been struggling with that for years and it's SO frustrating. I feel like if I can finally fix it I can really reach all of my potential. I'm so excited to work on it. Thank you!" Sarah Edwards

"The houde school school of acting allows the actor to reach inside and reveal truthfully their complex inner self.....Jessica's authentic love for the art of acting and her students makes the school a welcoming home to study."~HSA Student, Channing Jackso
Please Contact Jessica Houde-Morris to sign up at:
houdeschoolofacting at yahoo.com