[NEohioPAL] Local Artists Wanted

Linda Hudson skyshop1 at aol.com
Mon Aug 10 11:10:20 PDT 2009

Skyview Lodge is looking for local artists to present their art work during
our monthly Friday Night Wine Tasting.  There is no charge for displaying
art.

Artist must be present at the show.  The next event will be August 28th from
7:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.   If interest in attending please contact Linda
Hudson, Manager, Skyview Lodge 330-225-8345

Art and Crafts can include:

Art work - Painting - Photography

Crafts - Homemade/Handmade Creations

Unique designs and Local Talent is appreciated.

This is a great opportunity for local artists to show off their work.

COME AND JOIN US FOR WINE TASTING

Friday Night Wines At Skyview Lodge

Wine FLITES ARE $10.00

FLITES CONSIST OF 4 - 2 OZ GLASSES OF YOUR CHOICE OF THE EVENINGS WINES

The Last Friday of every Month Skyview Lodge Hosts the Friday Night Wine
Series.  On these evenings Skyview Lodge is Open to the Public for a relaxed
evening of wine tasting, light tapas, and entertainment.  A cash bar is
available.

Call ahead and make reservations for a large group. Walk ins are welcome.
No Cover Charge. Come and enjoy the view from our beautiful summer deck.

MPj01783770000[1]Each night we offer a variety of wines from select
vineyards.  The cost for a flite of wine is $10.00. A wine flite consists of
4 - 2 oz glasses of your choice of` the evenings Select Wines. If you choose
to sample wines that evening there is a wine display where you will find
wine cards that are displayed directly below each bottle that is offered.
Simply choose which wine you would like to sample and present the hostess at
the bar with your cards of choice.  (4)  After you sample the wines of your
choice you can order bottles or cases.   For wines that are not in stock,
delivery is available upon request. Additional Samples are $2.00 each.  For
our guests that don't indulge in the wine experience we offer a cash bar
where our bartenders create wonderful house specialties such as our Vanilla
Sky martini's and our special champagne sangria.

Brides, are you looking for an evening out?  Want to do something different
with your bridal party.

Skyview can arrange an evening with your bridal party to sample those
special wines chosen just for your wedding.

Horizon.jpgFor Information or reservations call: 330-225-8345

SKYVIEW LODGE is a Rural Recreation Area and Event Center.  Our hall can
hold comfortably up to 250 people.  Over the years we have hosted numerous
events here at Skyview Lodge.  We specialize in Wedding Receptions and have
been in business since 1969.

SKYVIEW LODGE is located in Brunswick Hills, Ohio just 30 minutes south of
Cleveland.

The original building was built in 1876 and newly remodeled in 2004. The
lodge has a country rustic appeal.  The 70-ft balcony overlooks the
panoramic view of the west, which is exceptionally beautiful during the fall
season.  The 2-story country chalet lodge has hard wood floors and windows
that face the west.  Tables and chairs are provided, as well as marquis
advertisement of your event.

JBF_0023.jpg

WEDDINGS:  A wedding reception here at Skyview Lodge is a very special
event.  Our delicious home cooked menu's offer a variety of foods and can be
customized to suit your requests.

Where our gazebo is located it allows for a breathtaking view of the western
horizon. It can be used for a wedding or pictures.

In the fall, the colorful backdrop of autumn trees provides for an excellent
place to have pictures taken. Our country setting allows your guests to
relax and enjoy a home cooked meal that our catering service offers.  We
hope that all of our guest's experience the warm friendly service of a
family owned & operated party center. We offer delicious menus that suit
your budget. We are a licensed liquor facility. Our bar manager will work
closely with you to custom quote a liquor package to suit your needs and
budget. Ask about our unique margarita or martini bar. We stock Ohio wines
or we can custom order your special request.  We also offer the opportunity
to have a fully stocked cash bar.  Punch or champagne fountains, ice
sculptures? We can assist.  Just ask!

BRIDAL FAIR:  In February of each year we invite our brides to an open house
to sample food and wine. It is a day to meet our staff and visit with us.

SUMMER EVENTS: Include Hayrides, and outdoor specialty parties.  Thinking of
having a pig roast?

We can cater a specialty party for your birthday, bridal shower, baby
shower, communion, anniversary, and even offer a hayride too.  You can do
all the work with a bare hall rental..or we can cater your event.

SPECIALITY EVENTS:  Thinking about having a wine and cheese party?  We can
assist you with a huge selection of specialty wines. We can schedule a
private wine tasting for a small intimate group.

Looking for something unusual? How about a murder mystery dinner? We can
recommend an acting company that comes to Skyview Lodge and makes your event
an event to remember!

COMPANY FUNCTIONS:  Skyview Lodge can host your company function.  Our
meeting room can hold up to 200 guests for a meeting.

OCTOBERFEST:  Fall is a great time to visit Skyview.  Every Friday in
October we are open to the public for Dinner and a Dance.  Live
entertainment, bonfire & hayride.  We have seasonal menus. Draft beer, hot
spiced wine to warm you up for the coming winter!