[NEohioPAL] Animals in desprete need of homes.

Jessie Grasso nrsoccerstar13 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 10 19:51:27 PDT 2009

A friend of mine was recently evicted and has to give up their animals, so currently they are staying at my house. We can not keep them because we have to cats and a hamster of out own.

There are two kittens one is brown with stripes and one has black and white stripes.
There are also two dogs, one is a 12 year old husky that is very healthy and gets along with cats. The other is a five year old beagle who is very loving. Please contact me if you are interested.

                                                                              My number is 440-915-8228

May God Bless You
Jessica

 EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD