[NEohioPAL] Hair Stylist Go-See / TRG Reality

Rose Marincil rosemarincil at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 11 06:28:08 PDT 2009

TRG Reality is holding a hairstylists go-see for an upcoming photo shoot with our client, Things Remembered.
We are looking to audition stylists who are able to style hair in a late 50's / early 60's style.   Our client is drawing inspiration from the television series 'Mad Men'.  Your work during audition will be photographed.
Please contact Rose Marincil at 216.509.5544 to schedule an appointment for an audition.  We ask that you bring your own model to work on..., short haired caucasian women, dark haired caucasian men or caucasian male and female children.  Headshots can be traded electronically for models and stylists.