[NEohioPAL] What Are You Doing on August 24?

Jenniver_Sparano at KeyBank.com Jenniver_Sparano at KeyBank.com
Tue Aug 11 06:37:33 PDT 2009

It's less than 2 weeks away -- do you have plans for Monday, August 24? If
not, make plans now to attend

THE GREAT AMERICAN TRAILER PARK MUSICAL
Music and Lyrics by David Nehls
Book by Betsy Kelso

at the Cassidy Theatre (6600 Pearl Road, Parma Heights).  It's the annual
benefit production for the AIDS Taskforce of Greater Cleveland!

If you do have plans, cancel them, because you won't want to miss this
rare theatrical event!

WHY?  Just look at what this show has to offer:

We've got laffs a-plenty!
We've got a big disco fantasy dance number!
We've got mature subject matter (so leave the kids at home for this one)!
We've got Brian "48-Hour Film" Bowers abusing chemicals and running down
stuffed animals in a shopping cart!
We've got Eileen Burns dressed in underwear (because this ain't Pickwick &
Frolic)!
We've got Amiee Collier belting out musical numbers about agoraphobia!
We've got Dan Folino* stripping and dancing on a pole!
We've got Nick Koesters* acting amused, bemused and confused by everything
around him!
We've got Kevin Joseph Kelly in heels and a big, blond wig!
We've got Kristin Netzband giving birth onstage!
We've got Matthew Wright* in a special guest appearance that will have
people chanting in the aisles!
We've got a rockin' band -- Douglas Collier, Gregory Cross, Tim Keo and
Evan Wilhelms -- playing toe-tappin' tunes!
and, we've got flan!

Where else can you get entertainment like this?  This would be a bargain
at any price, but tickets are just $25 -- that's one dollar for each year
that the AIDS Taskforce has been working in our community to stop the
spread of AIDS/HIV and provide countless services and assistance for those
living with the virus.

So, if you're looking for a great way to spend an evening -- and help
others -- get your tickets now!  Call 216-357-2223, e-mail
jweiner at atfgc.org, or visit
http://atfgcevents.weebly.com/trailer-park.html

JOIN US for an unforgettable evening!

* Messrs. Folino, Koesters and Wright appear with special permission from
Actors' Equity, through the Theatre Authority.

Email Classification: KeyCorp Public

This communication may contain privileged and/or confidential information. It
is intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing
or using any of this information. If you received this communication in error,
please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in its entirety,
whether electronic or hard copy. This communication may contain nonpublic personal
information about consumers subject to the restrictions of the
Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act. You may not directly or indirectly reuse or redisclose
such information for any purpose other than to provide the services for which
you are receiving the information.

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114

send an e-mail to mailto:DNERequests at key.com with 'No Promotional E-mails' in the
SUBJECT line.