[NEohioPAL] Something Dada Fights Local Warming

Something Dada somethingdada at cd.aztemail.com
Tue Aug 11 10:31:35 PDT 2009

We here at Something Dada have some 'splainin to do. When last we wrote, we expressed a desire to have Ma Nature turn the geo-thermostat up a notch or two. To you know, maybe 80. Little did we know that not only does Madame La Nature subscribe to Dada emails, she apparently thinks she's funny and decided that the temperature of a healthy human mouth would be a better choice for Cleveland this month. We are so, so sorry, friends. We didn't have the foggiest notion that we wield this on-demand power over the winds.

Bearing in mind our new great responsibility, we hereby humbly and explicitly submit the following request: low 80s during the day, sunny and blue skies with an occasional accent cloud, and a slight, lilting breeze; low to mid 70s at night, still with the breeze and a nice, clear firmament full of stars. There. The perfect day. May we have one, please? So we can stop talking about the weather?

While we wait for the ideal form of a day, here's a great idea to keep cool: come and check out a Something Dada show this weekend or next! Ice cold comedy on a hot summer night.

Something Dada. What's cooler than being cool.

SOMETHING DADA IMPROVISATIONAL COMEDY
All New... All Different... Like Always.

Next show times at The Tower Press Building:

Friday August 14, 2009
8:00 PM
Saturday August 15, 2009
8:00 PM

Friday August 21, 2009
8:00 PM
Saturday August 22, 2009
8:00 PM

All tickets just $10

The Wooltex Gallery
Tower Press Building
1900 Superior Avenue
Cleveland, OH
Free Parking In Rear
Cash and Checks only, ATM on site

Something Dada strongly suggests not bringing children under 13 to our shows. We generally operate at a PG-13 level, in terms of language and content, but we can not guarantee what suggestions will be given, or what direction the show will take (it is improv, after all). If you have any questions or concerns, please e-mail us at  info at somethingdada.com or call us at 216.696.4242.

Something Dada
The Tower Press Building
1900 Superior Ave., Suite 120
Cleveland, OH 44114