[NEohioPAL] A Marketing Seminar for ALL! Registration form is included inside this email.

Jean Zarzour lipschtick at lipschtick.com
Thu Aug 13 15:33:45 PDT 2009

The first  Find Your Voice & Market  It! Seminar
 *at Donna Belajac Casting **in Pittsburgh was a great success!*
*
The Next Marketing Seminar will be in
Lakewood, Ohio
 Saturday, August 22, 10am-2pm
**
Scroll down for registration form**
**
**But WHO should Attend? Even though most of the focus is on marketing for
Voice Over artists, the answer is anyone who is curious about what it takes
to be a Voice Over, Theater, TV or Film actor. All questions will be
addressed. PARENTS- Come along with your talented, child actor! You'll get
the answers to all of your questions too. The same basic rules apply to
every segment of the Performing Arts Industry. Being talented is just not
enough. In order to get ahead you must become a   memorable "Brand" and sell
that brand through the proper channels.** *
**
*This seminar will also help you decide whether to take the next step with
acting, voice over or film classes.  Even if it's not with me, I'll make
recommendations about classes offered in this region. *
*
Visit our BLOG *
* www.findyourvoice-voiceactinginstitute.blogspot.com*

*Below are just a few responses from 4 of 10 attendees.*

 *"I LOVED this seminar! I never realized how much was involved in the
process of the Voice Over Business, let alone what there is to learn about
actually doing the work! Jean provided every detail and answered every
question with handouts to support what we were learning. I was even more
impressed with the extra material she emailed us the next day. She cares
about this business and it shows."*

*"Thanks Jean. I learned more than I ever expected! Now I just have to
actually learn VO skills and I'll have all the tools I need."*

*"Jean was a blast and so generous with her knowledge. It was an added
pleasure to meet Donna Belajac and get her take from the Casting
Agent...OOPS...I mean Casting Director side! There is a difference and now I
know it."*

*"This seminar really got me excited about taking Jean's class. Her passion,
knowledge and encouragement when I went to the mic, gave me the confidence
that I could actually do this...be a Voice Over actor and business owner.
Scary but exciting!"*

*
Ready to Register?*
*Print, complete and send the page below with your payment!
*All signed copies of your registration forms will be sent to you or
provided at the seminar.
Call 216-521-3831 if you have further questions.

*Find Your Voice & Market
It!*<http://www.findyourvoice-voiceactinginstitute.blogspot.com/>
*Whether you are just curious or already have a demo to market, this seminar
is for you!*
*Saturday, August 22, 2009
10:00am – 2:00pm
North Olmsted, Ohio*
*Fee: $100
Call 216-521-3831 to register*
*Limited to 30 people.*

*This 4 hour seminar will cover the following:
- How to find the best Voice Acting Class or Private Coach
- How to create a competitive VO demo that reveals your niche and gets you
work
- How to market your demo effectively in your region, with and without an
agent
- How to get an agent
- How to join a union or compete without one
- How to keep your instrument (voice) and tools (technique) sharp with
tricks and tips, before, during and after sessions*
- *How and where to buy the best and least expensive recording equipment*.
- *How to keep your demo updated
- How to create your own niche business for regular VO work
**
Seminar hand outs will be provided, but bring a notepad and pen. Audio or
video recording of any kind is prohibited. Jean Zarzour will be video taping
the seminar, so there will be release forms available for anyone who does
not want to be filmed.*

*Want feedback on your current demo? There will also be an opportunity for a
few participants to have their demo assessed during the 4 hour session.
Honest but thoughtful feedback is always provided. I want you to succeed!*

 *A Fee of $100 must be paid in full by August 22, 2009. Please send a check
or money order for $100 with your signed agreement to Jean Zarzour at 2300
McKinley Ave., Lakewood, Ohio 44107. A copy of this contract, with Jean
Zarzour’s signature on it, will be mailed or provided on the first day of
class.*

*There are no refunds. If you must cancel after registering, your fee can be
applied to future classes, seminars or demo production. Personal recording
of this seminar is not permitted at any time. *
*
*
*
The undersigned agree to the terms of this document.   Signed on this

Jean Zarzour
2300 McKinley Ave.
Lakewood, Ohio 44107
216-521-3831