[NEohioPAL] Open House & Free Show Saturday at Cleveland City Dance

Courtney Laves balletlaves at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 14 15:58:50 PDT 2009

Come enjoy a tour at Cleveland City Dance and see a Free Performance by our summer intensive dance students.

Take advantage of our $40 discount if you register by this Saturday toward The Fall tuition.  Fall classes begin Tuesday, September 8.

Also stop in for information about our Holiday show Audition set for September 26.  The performances will be Dec 4-6 at Tri-C's Eastern Campus.

Courtney Laves-Mearini
Cleveland City Dance, Director
13108 Shaker Square
Cleveland, OH 44120