[NEohioPAL] Office Location Needed for Thursday Aug. 20th - Willing To Pay!

Jim Tews jimtews at gmail.com
Sun Aug 16 08:42:38 PDT 2009

Hello All,
I'm doing some additional shots for the web commercial for  we shot for
Cheeto's a few weeks back and we need a different office location near
downtown Cleveland, preferably.

If you have a location that meets our needs, let me know and we'll work out
a reasonable location fee.

-  Needs at least four cubicles or desks (They don't have to be decorated or
anything, just furnished).
-  Needs a conference or meeting room with table and chairs.
-  Must be available from at least 9am to 5pm. Later times and after work
hours may be ok, too. Please include available hours in your response.
-  A spare room for food and actors not in the scene would be ideal too.
-  We'll probably have about fifteen people between cast and crew at any
given time.
-  We can only shoot Thursday August 20th.

E-Mail me ASAP if you can help out and provide as much info about your
location as you can. The production company is insured and a location fee is
in the budget. Thanks everyone!

--
Jim Tews
www.jimtews.com