[NEohioPAL] Screenwriting.

MLevigne at aol.com MLevigne at aol.com
Sat Aug 15 16:37:19 PDT 2009

In a message dated 8/15/2009 7:05:41 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
larryme29 at yahoo.com writes:

I am doubtful that there are effective screenwriting classes in  cleveland.
 If there are, I need someone to point me in the right  direction.  I don't
want to waste my money on hacks and  posers.  I hope someone can help  me.

Have you read Blake Snyder's "Save the Cat!" ?
Have you seen the 3-DVD set of a lecture by Christopher Vogler and Michael
Hague?

I highly recommend both.

Then just get hold of screenplays, read them, study how they're put
together.
There are a number of sites on the Internet where you can download free
screenplays -- known screenplays, not weird little scripts nobody ever saw.
<G>
_http://www.screenplays-online.de/_ (http://www.screenplays-online.de/)
_http://www.scriptologist.com/Directo
ry/Filmmaking/Screenplays/screenplays.html_
(http://www.scriptologist.com/Directory/Filmmaking/Screenplays/screenplays.html)

Then just tie yourself to your desk and write and write and write ...
It helps to have good software, to streamline the process.

Michelle  Levigne
_www.Mlevigne.com_ (http://www.mlevigne.com/)
_www.MichelleLevigne.blogspot.com_
(http://www.michellelevigne.blogspot.com/)   -- Living Proof