[NEohioPAL] Screenwriting.

Jamey Mixson memakefilm at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 16 09:19:22 PDT 2009

Screen writing is in no way ROCKET SCIENCE. The development of a compelling story..IS!Many successful screenwriters have actually been self taught. Structural elements can be taught and encouraged from any town USA. But if this Larry person continues to enjoy "self abusing" himself with bashing a community of professionals he clearly doesn't know..."have at it dude, we know what you desire".

Advice by me: Humble yourself some, whip out your credit card to buy the latest version of Final Draft or Movie Magic or something like that. Maybe you are the piracy type...Jack it off Limewire or something.

Write those wrongs brother!