[NEohioPAL] AUDITION for Theater Ninjas' "Woyzeck"

Jeremy Paul jpaul at theaterninjas.com
Mon Aug 17 07:56:53 PDT 2009

Theater Ninjas is seeking five actors for our Fall production of
"Woyzeck" running from October 30 to November 15. George Buchner's
classic play is the story of a working-class soldier fighting for his
sanity in a dark, hallucinatory world. Rehearsals will begin on or
around September 15th.

We are looking for a diverse group of actors, 18 years old and up,
with an interest in physically-based ensemble theater.   Auditioners
should bring a headshot/resume, a short monologue if possible and be
prepared to move. Auditions will be held by appointment at the
Cleveland Play House from August 17-19, 6pm to 8:15pm:

August 17: Rehearsal Hall C
August 18: Classroom Two
August 19: Classroom Two
August 24: Rehearsal Hall C

To schedule an appointment, contact Jeremy Paul
jpaul at theaterninjas.com (preferred) or call 440-773-4719.