[NEohioPAL] Easy-going, Loveable Peanut Seeks Good Home!

jennifer davies jrocker419 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 17 07:19:36 PDT 2009

Hello,

I am looking for someone who is interested in having a cat. My mother is ill and can no longer take care of him. I would love to keep him myself, but I am allergic.

Email me for photos!

Peanut's Stats:

White with tan, medium hair.
He is 5 years old.
Has all shots.
Neutered.
Young-looking, kitty face.
He is very friendly and loves people.
Playful and loving.
Adapts well to new surroundings.
Indoor only cat. He is scared of the outside.
Always uses litter box.
He has never lived with any other animals.
I would be willing to test him with other cats, but if it doesn't work, I don't want to force it.

Please call if you are even the least bit interested. You can try him in your home with no pressure to keep him if for some reason it doesn't work out.

Cat Contact Info:

Jennifer Davies
216-337-2542
jrocker419 at yahoo.com