[NEohioPAL] Eden Valley presents a new program on September 15

Bette Lou Higgins blhiggins at edenvalleyenterprises.org
Mon Aug 17 10:08:35 PDT 2009

Join us on for a brand new program – AROUND AMERICA -- 50 STATES IN 40 MINUTES (or less!) –  at the Renaissance Retirement Community at 26376 John Rd. in Olmsted Township on Tuesday, September 15 at 7p.m. This PowerPoint program is a fast-paced  tour of the U.S. and spotlighting interesting tidbits and personalities from each state  The program is FREE and open to the public. For more information, contact the center at (440) 235-7111.

Find us at the Olmsted Falls Heritage Days Festival (at Grand Pacific Junction on Columbia Rd) this week Friday, August 21 at 1p.m. when our children's shows TIN CAN TONY and NATURE SONGS AND STORIES are presented with Jonathan Wilhelm and Meryl Johnson.

To arrange for any of our programs to be presented for your group, contact Eden Valley directly by responding to this e-mail with your request.

For a complete schedule of Eden Valley Events check out our calendar page at www.edenvalleyenterprises.org.

To unsubscribe to this mailing list, simply reply to this e-mail with your request.

Bette Lou Higgins
Artistic Director
Eden Valley Enterprises
www.edenvalleyenterprises.org