[NEohioPAL] Play By The Rules - Music Video Finished

tsikora at commercialrecording.com tsikora at commercialrecording.com
Mon Aug 17 10:20:49 PDT 2009

I just wanted to share the finished piece, and thank everyone who sent in headshots to take part in this video.  We found our "Hobo Guitar Player" Jon Mosey from the Neopal listing, and he was fantastic.  I'm sorry we weren't able to work more folks into it.

I also posted a blog about the experience at www.herotomorrow.blogspot.com.

Chaffee Kid - Play By the Rules
Starring
The Chaffee Kid
Alexandra Underhill
Jon Mosey

Written & performed by Chaffee Kid

Produced at Commercial Recording Studios

Directed, shot, and edited by Ted Sikora

Crew: Ed Wolf, George, Gates, Jeff Gates, Michael Casteel

Costumes: Alexandra Underhill

Compositing by Zach Wells

Thanks to the Greater Cleveland Film Commission and the NEOPAL.

Ted Sikora