[NEohioPAL] Little Shop of Horrors Audrey II Plant

Jason Mathews jmathews28 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 18 13:35:10 PDT 2009

Hello Everyone!
If your school or community theater is presenting Little Shop of Horrors this season and you are still in need of an Audrey II, please contact me.  We have a beautifully built Audrey II (all sizes) as well as the dentist chair being stored in our space at Holy Name High School in Parma Heights, where we presented the show in May.  This Audrey II actually belongs to an academy in Indiana, and they have given me permission to see if any other schools or theaters in the area are interested in renting it before this plant goes back to its original home. The rental cost is very reasonable. If you are interested, please let me know and I will be more than happy to tell you more about the plant and work out the details.

Thanks for reading!
Kristi Mathews (Drama Director, Holy Name High School)
kmathews82 at yahoo.com