[NEohioPAL] You -- Yes, You -- Can Help!

Jenniver_Sparano at KeyBank.com Jenniver_Sparano at KeyBank.com
Wed Aug 19 06:31:32 PDT 2009

        Would you like to help make our benefit production of  THE GREAT
AMERICAN TRAILER PARK MUSICAL on Monday, August 24 a huge success?    Of
course, attending the show is one way to do that -- and we hope that you
will!

But whether or not you are able to attend the benefit, you can be a part
of the excitement by donating goods or services for our raffle prizes!
Yes, that's right, the prize raffle will be another way that we'll be
raising money to benefit the AIDS Taskforce of Greater Cleveland -- so any
raffle donations are 100% tax deductible!  All of our donors will be
mentioned by name in the written prize descriptions and announced as we
draw the winners.  Any type of prize is welcome:

* If you are an Artistic Director, Executive Director, Box Office Manager
or Board Member of a performing arts organization, why not donate tickets
to an upcoming show, or a ticket voucher to be used this season?  A large
portion of the audience for our production will be regular theatregoers
and arts patrons, so this could be a great way to introduce potential
audience members to your company!

* If you are a dance, voice, acting or instrumental teacher, why not
donate a class, coaching session, or consultation?   Again, a great way to
attract new students and get your name out there!

* If you are a small business owner,  why not donate your products?  One
of our most popular prize items at last year's benefit was a basket of
Mary Kay cosmetics.  Whether it's any type of goods that you create or
sell, or a service that you perform, we'd love to have your donation and
help you advertise your business!

* If you are a restaurant owner, chef, maitre d' or server, why not donate
a gift certificate to your restaurant?   Who doesn't want a wonderful
lunch or dinner at one of our fine, local restaurants?  Restaurant gift
certificates make terrific raffle prizes, and are a great way to make
people aware of your place -- again, it's an audience of people who
regularly go out!

* If you are a bar owner or bartender, why not donate a gift certificate
to your bar or club?   Did I mention that most of our audience will be
people who enjoy a night out from time to time?

* And if you are none of the above, but just have a cool item or service
that you'd like to donate, then by all means, please do!  Really, nothing
is too unusual to be a raffle prize!  Especially if it is somehow related
to trailer parks!

If you can help us out, please contact our raffle coordinator, the lovely
Megan DePetro, at megandepetro at yahoo.com.  Thank you for your help -- and
we hope to see you at the show on Monday (call 216-357-2223 for tickets,
or get them at the Cassidy Theatre on Monday night!).

Email Classification: KeyCorp Public

This communication may contain privileged and/or confidential information. It
is intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing
or using any of this information. If you received this communication in error,
please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in its entirety,
whether electronic or hard copy. This communication may contain nonpublic personal
information about consumers subject to the restrictions of the
Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act. You may not directly or indirectly reuse or redisclose
such information for any purpose other than to provide the services for which
you are receiving the information.

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114

send an e-mail to mailto:DNERequests at key.com with 'No Promotional E-mails' in the
SUBJECT line.