[NEohioPAL] Casting Update-Mistake in the date

ric hampton ric_hamp at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 19 16:41:12 PDT 2009

Thanks to the gentleman that brought to my attention of the wrong date.

Casting Extras
If you would like the experience of working on this project, we'd like too work with you.

In Person
Bring head Shot and contact info
When:
August 23, 2009 (Sunday)
Time: 12:00 pm-2:00pm

Where:
Starmakers Video - 16004 Broadway Ave., Suite 205-(Broadway and Orchard St.) Parking lot is in rear of building
South of Mapletown Shopping Plaza

The movie Eddy's Fantacy. I need 4 people to work on the final scene of this film. The film placed as an Honorable Mention in the comedy category of the 2007 Indiegathering Film Festival. A key comedy scene is being shot the way it was supposed to be. It will be re-edited and submitted to festivals around the country.

Extras must be able to follow direction to make the site gags work.

1-Carrier 1- Caucasian male- (Speaking Roll) 15 - 18 years old. Should appear as young looking as 15 years old and thin. (nerdy type)

3- Extras- 1-female (White) 5'6 or shorter. 14-18- Thin build
1-male (Black) 5'6 or shorter- dark brown skin- 12-18 -Thin build- short hair or bald-round head. Will be body double for main male character
1-male (Black) 5'6-5'9 any complexion
Other rolls for this scene are already casted.

For:
Shooting date: August 30th- 11:00 AM- Location will be in confirmation email or phone call.
Food and a small stipend will be provided, also a copy of the DVD.

Contact: Ricoproductions
Ric Hampton- (216) 312-5648
Email: ric_hamp at yahoo.com

ricoproductions1/youtube.com
Also view other projects by Ric Hampton
Solitaryman 2008/youtube.com
Ric Hampton has worked on films such as: You got it- 1998 Ohio Film Festival
Proximity
Antwon Fisher
Martians From Venus
Solitary Man - Web Series
Current:Co- Producer: The Honey Train Show