[NEohioPAL] FALL INTERNSHIP - Beck Center Marketing Dept.

Fran Storch fstorch at beckcenter.org
Thu Aug 20 15:59:17 PDT 2009

We are currently interviewing candidates for a fall internship in the
Marketing Department at the Beck Center for the Arts.

BECK CENTER EMPLOYMENT / VOLUNTEER  OPPORTUNITIES

POSITION: Marketing Intern

Beck Center Marketing Department offers non-paid internships for third-
and fourth-year level college students and graduates who are interested
in gaining experience in the administration and management of a
performing arts organization in the following areas:

Advertising

Business Management

Communications

Marketing

Public Relations

Internships are at least 10 to 12 hours per week for a minimum
three-month period and are available throughout the year on an ongoing
basis and are non-paid positions.

Interested applicants should email a resume to fstorch at beckcenter.org.

Beck Center for the Arts is a nonprofit, comprehensive arts organization
offering professional theater on two stages, arts education in creative
arts therapies, dance, early childhood, music, theater  and visual arts;
as well as gallery exhibits featuring local and regional artists.  Beck
Center is located at 17801 Detroit Avenue in Lakewood.  For more
information about the Beck Center, visit our website at
www.beckcenter.org.

I will out of the office August 24-28 and will reply after August 31st.
Thank you.

Fran Storch

Beck Center for the Arts

Publications Manager