[NEohioPAL] 48 Hour Film Project-Awards/Wrap Party Friday!

Brian Bowers bjbowers4584 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 20 19:36:58 PDT 2009

The 2009 Cleveland 48 Hour Film Project
will conclude this Friday August 21st with the Wrap Pary/Awards
Ceremony! Join us at Anatomy Nightclub from 7-10 p.m. for an evening of
fun and celebration as we discover who won the judge's awards from this
year's competition! Dress for the event is trendy summer casual.  Under
21 are welcome to attend as well. The evening will kick off at 7 pm
with some of Anatomy's great drink specials and appetizers provided by
West Park Station (www.westparkstation.com). Get your photo taken with your favorite filmmakers on the 48HFP backdrop for just $5! At 9 pm we'll begin the Awards presentation--we'll show short clips
from the top nominated films in each category in an Academy
Awards-style celebration that leads up to the biggest award of the
evening, the "Best Film" of Cleveland! Anatomy is located at 1299 W. 9th St, Cleveland 44113.

After the Awards, feel free to hang at Anatomy or join us at Legation Gallery (1300 W. 78th St., Cleveland 44102)
for the after-party. The party at Legation will be a great informal way
to hang out with the filmmakers, recap this year's films, and a fun way
to wrap up a great summer of Cleveland filmmaking.

The
Wrap Party and After-Party are open to everyone--whether you
participated in this year's 48 Hour Film Project or just want to
support the local filmmakers. We hope you can join us!

Brian Bowers
48 Hour Film Project--Cleveland City Producer
http://www.48hourfilm.com/cleveland