[NEohioPAL] Vocal problems? Voice lessons can help

canote at sssnet.com canote at sssnet.com
Sat Aug 22 09:26:39 PDT 2009

If you have some vocal problems and not sure what's causing them, I can
probably help you. I specialize in vocal problems. I've studied how the
voice works and what gets in the way of a free, beautiful voice.  I am now
scheduling lessons for September and beyond and have a few openings.  For
more information contact Christine Allison at christined.allison at gmail.com

Teacher of 35 years
choral director..."every rehearsal is like a voice lesson" - quoted from
many choir members
Become a more confident singer
Be prepared for auditions
Presently teaches 3rd grader to 84 year old
Located in Canton, OH