[NEohioPAL] Registration open for the Fall semester beginning Sept. 8

Jill Schura jschura at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 23 13:30:08 PDT 2009

Fall classes begin Tuesday, September 8.

If you missed our open house discount special you can still enroll and receive a $20 if you bring in this ad.

During our break you can stop in the office Monday, Tuesday and Saturday between 10:30-Noon.  Friday 10:30-2 pm.

Wednesday August 25 evening registration will be 5-7pm.

You can also download a registration form from our website www.clevelandcitydance.com and mail it in with a deposit to secure your space.  Some Saturday classes are near being closed.

Also look for information about our Holiday show audition set for September 26.  The performances will be Dec 4-6 at Tri-C's Eastern Campus.

Courtney Laves-Mearini
Cleveland City Dance, Director
13108 Shaker Square
Cleveland, OH 44120