[NEohioPAL] DiscoverStars Commercial Shoot Tomorrow!

Anne Fusco annefusco at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 24 06:41:55 PDT 2009

Hi all! I am assisting DiscoverStars, a music management company in Mentor, in casting for a commercial. The commercial will be shot tomorrow night,Tuesday, Aug 25 from 6:30-7:30pm at the offices in Mentor. If you can arrive by 6 that would be great. It's open to anyone who wants to be a part of it. Basically they are making a commercial that will air on YouTube and on their website. There is no pay, but food, drinks and beer will be available at no cost. It should be a really fun hour with a really great group!! Please RSVP to me if you will be attending. Just your name and how many people you are bringing. I have attached the flyer for you with more information.

Hope to see you there!!

Thanks so much!
Anne :)