[NEohioPAL] Lakewood ArtWalk General Meeting-Thursday

Ruth Koenigsmark rkoenigsmark at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 24 17:22:48 PDT 2009

Lakewood is Art

Type:

Meetings - Club/Group Meeting

Network:

Global

Price:

Free

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Time:

7:00pm - 9:00pm

Location:

Wobblefoot Gallery

Street:

1662 Mars Avenue

Phone:

2162262971

Email:

rkoenigsmark at yahoo.com

Description

The next two ArtWalks are Saturday, September 12 and October 10th. We are in need of additional Artists, Musicians, Performance Artists and Volunteers to participate and help spread the word. Please come to the meeting and lend us your support.

Lakewood ArtWalk:
The mission of the ArtWalk is to celebrate our diverse and vibrant community through the arts. We will engage, inspire, and transform our community through inclusive, creative alliances amongst local businesses, artists, volunteers, and neighbors.

Artists not able to attend the meeting can fill out registration forms here from our website (www.artwoodohio.org).

The deadline for artist sign up has been extended to Friday, September 4 (September Walk) and Friday, October 2nd (October Walk).

Come join us to discuss the upcoming ArtWalks:
Wobblefoot Gallery
1662 Mars
226-2971

Thank you,
Lakewood is Art
www.artwoodohio.org

Lakewood Is Art is a nonprofit community arts organization that promotes and supports a collaborative arts community in Lakewood. Inquiries can be referred to: Ruth Koenigsmark, Lakewood is Art (LIA) Chair rkoenigsmark at yahoo.com or 216-521-2894