[NEohioPAL] Seeking Suzuki Piano Instructor

Fccarolyn at aol.com Fccarolyn at aol.com
Wed Aug 26 11:52:55 PDT 2009

Immediate opening for Suzuki Piano Instructor   for established after
school music program - primarily  Kindergarten age through 6th grade.  Open to
older students for more  hours.

Days available: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday  starting at 3:00 p.m. -  5:00
p.m.  - set up your own schedule.  Opportunities to work  more hours
available.

Begin September 14, 2009

2 recitals- December and May.

Must have a minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Music and Suzuki
Certification. Teaching experience is preferred. Must provide own  transportation.

Resumes can be emailed  directly or contact me at 440-338-3171.

Fairmount Center for the Arts is a non profit arts organization instructing
 music, dance, art and theatre for children -adult. We have been in the
community in Novelty, Ohio for 38 years.  Go to _www.fairmountcenter.org_
(http://www.fairmountcenter.org/)

Carolyn Downie
Music Director
Carolyn Downie
FAIRMOUNT CENTER for the Arts

"... develops the  artist within, by providing nurturing, professionally
arts training and  performance for all ages and skill levels."

PO Box  80
8400 Fairmount Road
Novelty, OH 44072
(440) 338-3171