[NEohioPAL] FREE SCHOOL SHOWS FROM THE ILLUSION FACTORY

barbaraballance at theillusionfactory.org barbaraballance at theillusionfactory.org
Wed Aug 26 13:16:16 PDT 2009

To School Administrators/Teachers:
 The Illusion Factory is offering FREE shows and residency days, which have been made available to schools in Summit County (preschool - grade 12) through special grants we’ve received from Akron Community Foundation and the Margaret Clark Morgan Foundation.

 Please visit our website at http://www.theillusionfactory.org/ and click the link for Season 2009-20210 to view descriptions of our touring shows! All you need to do is select one of these two shows and call us at (330) 836-1353 or email us at barbaraballance at theillusionfactory.org to reserve your date and time!