[NEohioPAL] The Cabaret Troupe auditioning 10th-12th graders

Tcervino99 at aol.com Tcervino99 at aol.com
Thu Aug 27 06:28:21 PDT 2009

     Stagecrafters' The Cabaret Troupe is comprised of Cleveland's most
talented teens, and we are currently seeking singers/dancers in the 10th-12th
grades for our upcoming performance season.   We have performed at The White
House, Off-Broadway and Disney World, as well as many other exciting local
venues.
     We rehearse every Sunday afternoon and perform two "Home Shows" at
Orange High School at the end of each semester.  Our upcoming Winter Home Show
performances will be Friday December 11th and Saturday December 12th at 7:00
p.m.
     Auditions will be held Sunday August 30th at 1:30 in the Pepper Pike
Learning Center (32000 Chagrin Blvd. in Pepper Pike).   Please prepare one
song, and bring sheet music.   An accompanist will be provided.   Auditioners
will also learn a short dance combination, so please dress accordingly.
      Call (216) 513-6131 for more information.
      We hope to see you there!

     ~Toni Cervino
      The Cabaret Troupe Director