[NEohioPAL] Seeking Members of the Arts Community to Get Involved!

Ann Marie amirwin at roadrunner.com
Thu Aug 27 07:38:37 PDT 2009

Seeking Members of the Arts Community to get involved!

Do you believe in arts education for children?

We are seeking artist, musicians, teachers, performers, writers, business
people, and all those with an interest in keeping arts education alive for
children in Northeast Ohio to join us!

Legacy in Education is a growing non-profit organization working to preserve
and restore music and arts education for children in NE Ohio.  We offer
several programs!  We have several creative and business volunteer
opportunities available for 2009-2010.

They include but are not limited to:

*        Performers for benefits

*        Assistance with development of arts programs for children

*        Singers of all ages for our outreach chorus Legacy Family Singers
(Youth Chorus and Adult Chorus)

*        Assistance with concerts and shows

*        Volunteer fine arts teachers and performers to work with children
at workshops and events

*        Event Planning

*        Fund raising assistance

*        Advertising and publicity

*        Assistance with updated website construction

*        Professional business consultation

The sky's the limit on creative opportunities to volunteer with us!

We would like to hear about what you have to offer to Legacy!

If you have a talent and would like to share it with us, please contact Ann
Marie at Legacy in Education:

Legacy in Education

PO Box 360677

Cleveland Ohio 44136