[NEohioPAL] WE WILL SING ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS OR ORGANIZATION!!!

Ann Marie amirwin at roadrunner.com
Thu Aug 27 08:22:35 PDT 2009

WE WILL SING ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS OR ORGANIZATION!!!

This Christmas Legacy Family Singers is singing for our sponsors!

We are singing the Twelve Days of Christmas for your business or
organization!

Sponsor our chorus at a level representing one of the 12 Days of Christmas,
and we will write your business into our version of the 12 Days of Christmas
celebrating each of our sponsors!

You will get a cd recording and we will sing this carol at our Christmas
events!

You will be supporting the cause of music education for children!

For more information and levels of sponsorship

Contact:

Legacy Family Singers

An intergenerational outreach chorus singing for the advocacy of music
education for children!

440 846 0973

amilegacy at roadrunner.com

If you'd like to join the chorus and sing along in time for Christmas, we
are welcoming new members!

Rehearsals begin in September! Call or e-mail now!