[NEohioPAL] PNR Improv--Audition Notice

Susan From PNRImprov pnrsusan at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 27 09:50:37 PDT 2009

Do you ever find yourself talking in questions only? Do you ever spontaneously burst into song while in the midst of conversation? Have you ever said something that you thought of off the top of your head?

If you answered "Yes" to any of these questions, you should consider auditioning to be a part of Point Of No Return Improv. PNR Improv is a group of volunteer performers who provide PG-13 improvisational comedy to Cuyahoga Falls and its surrounding communities. We rehearse Wednesday nights from 6:30-8:30, and our performances are Saturday evenings beginning at 7:30pm, with cast call at 6:30pm.

Auditions will be held Wednesday, September 23, from 6:30-8:30pm at Quirk Cultural Center, Newell Theatre (3rd Floor), 1201 Grant Avenue in Cuyahoga Falls. We ask that all applicants attend one or both of our September shows (September 5 and 19) to get a feel for what we do. Consider talking to us after the show! Most of us don't bite!

Please be sure to bring the following to your audition: a smile, a good attitude, and a willingness to laugh and have fun. As for the rest... we'll improvise!

For more information, including directions to the theatre, please visit our website: www.PNRImprov.org.

We look forward to seeing you in September!

In cooperation with the Cuyahoga Falls Parks and Recreation Department.