[NEohioPAL] JCT at Arts in Jackson Park!

Michael Gatto mgatto77 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 27 16:44:35 PDT 2009

Come see the new
Jackson Community Theater
at this year's
Arts in Jackson Park

Founders Holly Ellen Roby and Andy Spaulding will be there along with the theater's
teachers and staff to chat with you and answer your questions.

*We will be performing numbers from "Grease" and "High School Musical"!!!!*

Arts in Jackson Park:
Sunday, August 30th / 11:30a-6:00p / Jackson North Park

Don't forget that online registration for classes is open!

To make a tax-deductable donation, go to our website!

Jackson Community Theater
jacksoncommunitytheater.com
5949 Wales Ave. NW
Massillon, OH 44646