[NEohioPAL] Find Your Voice & Market It! Seminar #3 in Lkwd, Monday 10/19/09, 6-9pm

Jean Zarzour lipschtick at lipschtick.com
Sun Aug 30 19:57:48 PDT 2009

The second Find Your Voice & Market  It! Seminar
in Lakewood last week was a great success!

The Next Marketing Seminar will be in
Lakewood, Ohio
Monday, October 19, 6-10pm
Scroll down for registration form

But WHO should Attend? Even though much of the focus is on marketing for Voice Over artists, the answer is anyone who is curious about what it takes to be a Voice Over, Theater, TV or Film actor. All questions will be addressed. PARENTS- Come along with your talented, child actor! You'll get the answers to all of your questions too. The same basic rules apply to every segment of the Performing Arts Industry. Being talented is just not enough. In order to get ahead you must become a memorable "Brand" and sell that brand through the proper channels.

This seminar will also help you decide whether to take the next step with acting, voice over or film classes.  Even if it's not with me, I'll make recommendations about classes offered in this region.

Visit our BLOG for student demo's, pics, videos & class info.
www.findyourvoice-voiceactinginstitute.blogspot.com

Below are just a few response from 4 of 16 attendees, to date.

"I LOVED this seminar! I never realized how much was involved in the process of the Voice Over Business, let alone what there is to learn about actually doing the work! Jean provided every detail and answered every question with handouts to support what we were learning. I was even more impressed with the extra material she emailed us the next day. She cares about this business and it shows."

"Thanks Jean. I learned more than I ever expected! Now I just have to actually learn VO skills and I'll have all the tools I need."

"Jean was a blast and so generous with her knowledge. It was an added pleasure to meet Donna Belajac and get her take from the Casting Agent...OOPS...I mean Casting Director side! There is a difference and now I know it."

"This seminar really got me excited about taking Jean's class. Her passion, knowledge and encouragement when I went to the mic, gave me the confidence that I could actually do this...be a Voice Over actor and business owner. Scary but exciting!"
Ready to Register?

Print, complete and send the page below with your payment!
All signed copies of your registration forms will be sent to you or provided at the seminar.
Call 216-521-3831 if you have further questions.

Find Your Voice & Market It!
Whether you are just curious or already have material to market, this seminar is for you!
Monday, October 19, 2009
6-10pm
Lakewood, Ohio
Fee: $100
Call 216-521-3831 to register
Limited to 20 people.

You'll meet a board member of AFTRA's Cleveland Local who will answer your questions about union affiliation and an area freelance producer.

We'll also cover the following:
- How to maintain your own business in Voice Over, Theater, Television and Film Acting
- How to find the best Voice Acting Class or Private Coach
- How to create a competitive VO demo that reveals your niche and gets you work
- How to create a website, blog and email correspondence that gets attention
- How to market yourself with FREE tools and resources
- How to market your demo effectively in your region, with and without an agent
- How to get an agent
- How to join a union or compete without one
- How to keep your instrument (voice) and tools (technique) sharp before, during and after sessions
- How and where to buy the best and least expensive recording equipment
- How to keep your demo updated
- How to create your own niche business for regular VO work

Seminar hand outs will be provided, but bring a notepad and pen. Audio or video recording of any kind is prohibited.

Want feedback on your current demo? There will also be an opportunity for a few participants to have their demo assessed during the 4 hour session. Honest but thoughtful feedback is always provided. I want you to succeed!

A Fee of $100 must be paid in full by October 15, 2009. Please send a check or money order for $100 with your signed agreement to Jean Zarzour at 2300 McKinley Ave., Lakewood, Ohio 44107. A copy of this contract, with Jean Zarzour signature on it, will be mailed or provided on the first day of class.

There are no refunds. If you must cancel after registering, your fee can be applied to future classes, seminars or demo production. Personal recording of this seminar is not permitted at any time.

The undersigned agree to the terms of this document.  Signed on this date____________________________

Please provide your signature on the line below above your printed name, address & phone numbers.

lipschtick at lipschtick.com                                                Email___________________________________________