[NEohioPAL] seeking one black male actor and one black female actress

Stephon J. Davis stephon at supreme-productions.com
Mon Aug 31 18:11:24 PDT 2009

Hello, I am a black film director looking to produce a short film that brings forth black on black discrimination awareness. (I do not focus on films like that, it is just the film I am working on at this time)
I need one brown/dark skinned male and one light-skinned black female for the major roles. both characters should look younger than 35 years old and older than 18 years old This is a short film that should only take 1 day maybe 2 at the most to shoot. It is very simple but do not mistake simple for unprofessional. I have worked on several films, commercials etc. and this quick shoot will be professional and be shot right. Please send resume and headshot. Experience is good but is not necessary. I am very in tune with the script and the acting direction needed to make it good so I can coach the actors that fit the physical characteristics. This film will be fun and eye-opening to it's audience and will be a good resume builder.

Stephon J. Davis